Release note v2.14 - Nov 25, 2019
What’s new in release 2.14?
Device Logs (Android device only)
Ease the process of debugging your application while using real-time logs from Logcat or Console, you could use the advanced filter log from app or system processes to investigate and fix bugs instantly.
- For iOS, we will roll-out soon
Private Test Mode
You can control your sensitive data (e.g. username, password,etc.) within the manual execution for security purpose. By enabling the Private Test Mode, all commands, videos, screenshots, videos and logs will not be captured.
- Only available for the in-house devices
- To enable this feature please contact via this email email@example.com
Bypass the passcode on iOS devices
Devices or applications that are encountered the passcode for security or any specific testing purpose, Kobiton will help you to automatically input the passcode and continue your test execution.
- Worked for both manual & automation
- Supported from iOS version 10.x to 13.2.3
- Required to strictly follow the guidelines for the setup
- Support the manual & automation test up to iOS 13.2.3
- Support the automation test for Android on Chrome version 78
- Enhance the clean-up policy progress (reset the iOS device back to English after ending a session)
- Improve the quality of the system for a better testing experience (fix problems with adb, issues with Chrome 77, etc.)