Release v2.3 - July 30, 2018
Automation Test Enhancements¶
On Android, if the automationName attribute is empty, Kobiton will set a default value for it as below:
Android version < 5: automationName = Appium
Android version >= 5: automationName = UiAutomator2
- Kobiton now supports Stream API to fetch device system metrics: CPU, Memory (RAM), WIFI (ingoing / outgoing) of a running session on both iOS and Android.
Kobiton now offers users who use Device Lab Management to host / manage their own devices, a flexible method to control a cleanup process. Kobiton’s users are able to include / exclude the Cleanup Activities (refer to the list below) after exiting a manual / automation session:
- Remove apps installed within a session
- Remove browser’s cache and browsing history
- Reset device settings (turn on WIFI, USB Debugging, turn off Airplane Mode…)
- Remove signed-in accounts (Gmail, Facebook...)
Stop supporting Indie registration. All the existing Indie subscriptions still work normally.
Support manual / automation test for iOS 11.4.1