Release note v2.10 - May 27, 2019
What’s new in release 2.10?
Remove an Account from Kobiton
- When your account is no longer needed, you can remove it from Kobiton. All of your account data will be wiped out, including sessions, screenshots, subscription & members in your organization (if any), etc.
- The feature is only available for an Account Owner (an account that paid the subscription).
- You can access to the Profile Settings to use this feature.
- New UI design for the Session Overview
- New UI design for a Manual Test
- Support the automation test on iOS 12.2
- Support the automation test for Android on Chrome 73
- Enhance the Pagination for HTTP Commands & Session List