Release note v2.8.2 - Feb 25, 2019
What’s new in release 2.8.2?
Session timeout configuration
- Now you can be able to flexibly configure the timeout minute for your manual session.
Access to the Profile Setting for the configuration (below the Timezone panel)
No. Description 1 The drop-down includes the list of numbers in a range of (5, 10, 15, 20, 25, 30) minutes
- Apply on both Public & In-house devices
- The default value is 10 minutes
2 A check-box to turn on/off for quit automatically a manual session after exceeding the timeout
- Apply for In-house devices
- A check-box is checked by default
- Fully support the automation test on ReactNative App on Appium 1.9.1
- New UI design for the device list page
|1||Suggestion drop-down||Allows you to quickly select your searching value|
|2||Filter values||Based on your searching values, your device list will be filtered respectively (maximum 6 chips)|